If needed, we provide you with an easy-to-use streaming kit that will ensure maximum quality. The kit comes pre-configured and all you need to do is connect the parts and flick some switches.
What you get
- Camera - Blackmagic Design Micro Studio 4K
- Stream Switcher - Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- Microphone - Shure MV7 Podcast Microphone
- Studio Arms - 2x Røde PSA1
- Microphone Cable - Cordial XLR to 3.5mm Microphone cable
- Video Cables - 2x HDMI (red) for Inputs, 1x HDMI (grey) for Output
What you need
- Power strip - with at least 3 open sockets.
- CAT6 ethernet cable - long enough to reach from your internet router to your streaming spot.
- Internet connection - with at least 3Mbps to ensure smooth streaming.
- Lights - just to make sure the video stream isn't too dark.
In case you are unsure about how to set up audio and video equipment in general or our streaming kit in particular, we prepared an explainer video with easy-to-follow steps to make setup a breeze.
In case you encounter any issues setting up the kit or have any questions, simply get in touch with us via Slack, Discord or Twitter! :)